SQLearn, the e-learning experts for maritime training, is proud to announce the offer of a complete STCW Basic and Advanced training via e-learning courses approved by the Liberian Registry. This pioneering achievement offering a new experience in respect of practical training changes the field of maritime training as it will allow all seafarers to remotely complete STCW training, required in order to be considered qualified individuals and join vessels, even from their homes!
The certificate issued upon course completion, allows seafarers to get their Competence Certificate anywhere, provided that such a successful completion certificate is fully supported and by all other documents required as per STCW or their National or Vessels Flag Administration requirements.
We expect that the STCW e-learning courses will provide the very best support to the shipping industry and to all seafarers worldwide especially during the difficult conditions brought by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Approval from the world-leading Liberian Registry.
- All STCW Complete Basic Training in a group as required.
- Includes both theory and practical training.
- High-quality training content with up-to-date content fully complying with applicable regulations.
- Interactive courses with quizzes, case scenarios & learning activities.
- Cutting edge multimedia including 3D animation, demonstration videos, and narration.
Why choose SQLearn’s e-courses to acquire your STCW certificate of competency?
No traveling expenses needed, you can complete the training from the comfort of your home.
No waiting times to form training groups, the courses are always available without any need for special arrangements.
Get your certificate instantly!
Upon course completion, you immediately get your relevant certificate to proceed onwards.
No need to travel or have classroom training during the pandemic.
Make your own schedule!
Arrange your own schedule, complete your training at your own pace.
Refresh your certificate even while being on-board.